? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (28 Ratings)??321 Grabs Today. 9952 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Only? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (27 Ratings)??300 Grabs Today. 17686 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Senin, 20 April 2009

What Is The real meAns Of CoMmiTmenT?


Fren... hari ini aKu dapat SometHing spesial i think... i've read a books TiTled: Test Pack...N here are sedIkit cuplikan favoritQ dari Novel itu...

I LOVE u BECAUSE...

Banyak hubungn yang patah hilang dan berganti karena tidak memiliki komitmen.
" I loVe her because of the way she treats me"
" I loVe him Because of the way he makes me feel"
" i Love her because She's beautiful"
" I love him because he's falling om my feet with roses and Jewels"

Orang sering mendasari inta atas dasar hal2 yang dianggap indah. it may sound romantic dammelakukan hal tsb bukan sesuatu yang salah. However, sometimes too romantic tht we often hear people saying that in aCinema, with us eating popcorn and sush-ing rude people.
jarang dari mereka atau mungkin kita sendiri yangb'pikir:

" I loVe her because of the way she treats me"
"what happens if she stops treating you the way you love?"
" I loVe him Because of the way he makes me feel"
"then what happens if he stops making you feel the way?"
" i Love her because She's beautiful"
"three weeks later a bus hit her"
" I love him because he's falling om my feet with roses and Jewels"
"out of the blue, he's broke that he coldn't buy you roses and jewels anymore"

Jarang ada yang mengatakan:
" SAYA SAYANG DIA KARENA SAYA INGIN SAYANG DIA"

Itulah komitmen. komitmen adalah sumber kekuatan, bukan sesuatu yang justru membuat orang takut untuk menghadapinya.

Commitment will give you the strength to make U love someone...unconditionally.it's tough, but hey..he'll love you back the sameway...

"I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO" that wa a powerful sentence, right there.

Sebagian dari kita mungkin ada yang mencintai ssorag karena keadaan sesaat. karena dia baik, karena dia pintar, even mungkin karena dia kaya. tdk pernah ter[ikir apajadinya kalau dia endadak jahat, mendadak tidak sepintar dulu,atau mendadak miskin.

Wil You still love them Then?

that's why U need commitment. Don't love someone because of what/how/who they are.

From now on,
StaRting Love Some one,
bEcause You wanT to...

0 komentar: